庆祝上市 全新改版

与病人英语会话(3)

2005-11-14 0:0 【

  Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?

  你要看病吗?

  Patent: Yes, where shall I register?

  是的,在哪儿挂号?

  N: Here, have you been here before?

  这儿,你从前来过穑?

  P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.

  是的,一年前来过。/没有,这是第一次来。

  N: Have you a registration card?

  你有挂号证吗?

  P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.

  有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。

  N: Do you remember your card number?

  你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

  P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I cant remember it.

  记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。

  N: When did you come last?

  上次你什么时侯来的?

  P: About a week age.

  大约在一周以前。

  N: Then I11 find out for you.

  那么,我给你查查。

  Are you working in the Embassy?

  你在大使馆工作吗?

  P: Yes Ill be here for three to five years.

  是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。

  Im a teacher at…

  我是……的教师。

  N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport)。

  请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

  P: Im a tourist.

  我是一个旅游者。

  N: How long do you intend to stay here?

  你准备在这里呆多久?

  P: About one week.

  大约一周。

  Till the end of this year.

  到今年年底。

  Im leaving tomorrow morning.

  我明天早晨就走。

  N: Ill make a file (record) for you.

  我要给你做一份病历。

  Please write down your full name in block letters.

  请用印刷体写上你的全名。

  How old are you?

  你的年龄?

  When were you born?

  你是哪年生的?

  P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.

  我是1952年2月15日生的。

  N: What is your position in the Embassy?

  你在大使馆做什么工作?

  P: Im the ambassador(minister, chargé daffaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché)。

  我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。

  N: What is your woek here?

  你在这里做什么工作。

  P: Im a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife)。

  我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。

  N: Are you married or single?

  你结婚了,还是独身?

  P: Yes, Im married.

  是的,我结婚了。

  NO, Im single.

  没有,还是独身。

  Im divorced.

  离婚了。

  N: Whats your address, pleas.

  请告诉我你的住址。

  P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number)。

  我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。

  N: Your telephone number, please.

  请告诉我你的电话。

  P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.

  522133,分机156.

  N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?

  你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

  Who is your host?

  谁接待你?

  P: I am a delegate of… delegation.

  我是……代表团的团员。

  N: who is paying?

  谁替你付款?

  Can you charge it to your organization?

  你能在你的单位报销吗?

  Will they reimburse you?

  他们给你报销吗?

  P: I pay for myself.

  我自己付款(我自费)。

  I think they will reimburs me.

  我想他们会给我报销。

  I think they will give me the money back.

  我想他们会把钱还给我的。

  N: Please pay fou the registration.

  请交挂号费。

  P: How much?

  多少钱?

  N: Here is your receipt and change.

  这是收据和找回的钱。

  Have you any small change?

  你有零钱吗?

  This is your registration card. Please dont lose it and bring it whenever you come.

  这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。

  P: Yes, I will.

  好,照办。

  N: Whats wrong with you today?

  你今天哪里不舒服?

  Which department do you want to register with?

  你要挂哪科的号?

  P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst)。

  我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。

  P: I dont know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.

  我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。

  N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary well transfer you to the physician.

  我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。

  Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.

  N: Please take her temperature under her arm.

  请给她试试腋温。

  We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?

  我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。

  Parent: Yes, I11 try./No, Idont think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.

  可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。

  P: I would like to see a dentist.

  我想见一位牙科医生。

  N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

  补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?

  P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.

  我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。

  N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 oclock or 10 oclock?

  好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

  P: Ten oclock suits me better.

  十点钟对我更合适。

  N: Please come with me.

  请随我来。

  P: How long must I wait?

  我还需要等多久?

  N: Your turn is next.

  下一个就轮到你了。

  There are two more patients before you.

  在你前面还有两个病人。

  Its your turn now.

  该你看病了。

  The patient before you is a rather complicated case. Im sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.

  你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。